Episode 5: A Very Special MouthFist Telethon
In a shocking development, Ryan and Steve manage to run long on yet another episode, though this one is both funny and intelligent! (Believe it or not!)
This week's topic seems to be digital pricing structures, particularly where print vs. PDF books are concerned. A relevant topic to most consumers and not just some retarded, rambling nerdy bullshit? I don't know how it got in there either.
But don't fear, listeners... Ryan and Steve still manage to insult and degrade a fair amount of people, while saying things that would get them the death penalty in several lesser foreign countries. Steve asks for your pledge dollars and Ryan tries to talk you out of it, amidst an hour-long discussion about the present and future of digital product pricing.
Good Time Charlies willing to spend the hour and a half will hear about the following life-riot-inducing topics of interest:
- No hate mail
- The end of MouthFist?
- Ryan hunts and kills Steve
- A lack of human empathy
- This Week In Ryan & Steve (3:01)
- "Being Human" (UK) and "Being Human" (US)
- Basement-dwelling neckbeard trolls
- "Doctor Who"
- 2000 A.D.
- "Red Dwarf"
- "David Mitchell's Soapbox"
- Vacuum cleaner model fetishists
- Ye olde "Doctor Who"
- The Hobbit
- James Patterson
- "Up All Night"
- "30 Rock"
- Nicole sounds like a bummer
- "Game Of Thrones"
- "17 Kids And Counting"
- "The First 48"
- "Hoarding: Buried Alive"
- "Flip This House"
- "Flip That House"
- "The ghost of an elephant and a giraffe are hanging out with a chainsaw"
- War Of The Worlds
- Snakes On A Train
- Almighty Thor
- Deep Impact
- Swamp Thing
- Mission To Mars
- Red Planet
- Ghost Rider
- Alan Moore
- John Constantine
- The Greatest Movie Ever Sold (22:45)
- Back to other things... (32:39)
- The Executioner Always Chops Twice: Ghastly Blunders On The Scaffold (35:14)
- Execution: The Guillotine, The Pendulum, The Thousand Cuts, The Spanish Donkey, And 66 Other Ways Of Putting Someone To Death
- The thousand cunts
- When the ether wears off...
- The pitfalls of digital pricing for PDF's and other readable mediums in a competitive market (38:52)
- Dave Brockie / Oderus Urungus
- Bizarro fiction
- Ass Goblins Of Auschwitz
- Ebook pricing
- Steve gets all Sally Struthers
- The Big Rusty Lie in PDF or Epub, on Amazon, or go buy it for your Nook or on the iBookstore or whatever
- For just $1, you can make a difference...
- Where Is My Spellbook? (4th Edition or Pathfinder)
- Steve doesn't pay attention
- PDF's give blowjobs now, apparently
- Eclipse Phase
- "Onus" is overused? (If only that was the problem with the internet...)
- Apple ebook price fixing
- Seriously, I hate Apple users
- Continuing kudos for Brendan
- E-comic pricing: the future of comics?
- Steam (for the two of you that weren't aware)
- The Only Living Boy
- 12 For '12
- Lamentations Of The Flame Princess stuff
- Canada: bad cheese
- Listener questions (1:24:31)
- No - edited out; suck it
- Closing (1:24:42)
...and more uses of the term "PDF" than you could possibly count!
|MouthFist Episode 5|
Yet a further warning: This podcast is not safe for children, adults, or Clive Barker. Do not expose pregnant woman to this podcast. Maybe just don't listen to it at all. I mean, there's horse rape and a lot of cancer and internet panhandling.
Subscribe to the MouthFist Feed at Feedburner! Contact us about the show using the contact link at the bottom right or leave a goddamned comment.